- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
1 of 7 | Next photo
The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast
Belfast, United KingdomEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast
Situated near the Grand Opera House along renowned Great Victoria Street, this custom designed boutique hotel provides a contemporary vibe in a classic setting.
The Fitzwilliam Hotel boasts a chic, modern exterior, five-star facilities, and a cozy atmosphere in the heart of Northern Ireland's capital city. 130 elegantly designed guestrooms are decorated with sumptuous Italian furnishings and outfitted with technical amenities such as computer controlled lighting, LED TV's and complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access. As home to the area's most celebrated eatery, Fitzwilliam Hotel's ingeniously named, The Restaurant provides a delightfully refreshing spin on communal dining. The restaurant's tables are flanked by deep rose chairs and topped with elegant crystal, while the inspired menu includes native originals with an international twist like Pan Roast Glenarm Salmon with Pak Choi and Ginger. Or enjoy the homey local color and hang out at the hotel's The Bar, which is known as one of the city's most popular watering holes where visitors and natives alike gather to cheer on the home teams.
Due to its central location, the hotel is ideally situated for a romantic stroll through Belfast's cultural exhibits, restaurants, shops, and pubs.
Hungry for breakfast? Don't stray from the hotel, which serves the most highly regarded Eggs Benedict in town.
Arrive at Belfast International Airport (BFS) which is approximately 16 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 35 minutes of travel time.1-3 Great Victoria St., Belfast, United Kingdom
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Service
- Concierge Service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Flat-screen TVs
- Mini Sony™ Music Systems
- iPod Connectivity
- Luxury Linens
- Ergonomic Work Spaces
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Sunflower Shower Heads
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Mini Bars
- In-room Dining
- Max occupancy is 2 people
Why Go Now
Now through August 31, 2013
Belfast Film Festival
A series of special summer film screenings and events, held in unique venues across the city.
Various historic locations around Belfast.
Now through December 31, 2013
Bangor 400th Anniversary Celebrations
This year marks the 400th Anniversary of Bangor's town charter with a year-long program of events to celebrate the cultural history of the town.
Bangor, Northern Ireland.
October 5 - 12, 2013
Belfast Restaurant Week
Tasty celebration of local food with select restaurants across the city serving special dishes and hosting foodie events.
Restaurants around Belfast.