- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 24 | Next photo
Sonesta Maho Beach All Inclusive Resort & Casino
St. Maarten, AntillesEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Sonesta Maho Beach All Inclusive Resort & Casino
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino overlooks the Caribbean and offers its guests the greatest variety of resort amenities on the island ranging from a plethora of outdoor activities, including water sports, to a serene spa and nightly entertainment.
Centrally located in Maho Village on a white-sand beach, resort guests have access to a multitude of boutique shops, the island's most popular nightclub, Tantra Sanctuary, as well as a 14,000 square foot casino. All of the 534 air-conditioned rooms have a fresh, modern décor and private, furnished balconies. The resort has two distinctly different outdoor pools to accommodate your preference: Oasis, which draws lively crowds playing water basketball or bellying up to the swim-up bar, and Ocean View which offers some tranquility to the sound of crashing waves. You may opt to participate in activities like beach volleyball or take a sunrise morning walk, an aqua aerobics or dance class. If you'd rather while away time at the full-service spa, try a Couples Rendezvous massage treatment utilizing chocolate and strawberry oil. Sonesta also offers a number of dining options including Ocean Terrace, boasting an amply sized buffet and Mimosas for Sunday brunch, and The Point, a more posh choice serving surf and turf. Bonus for families: The resort has a Kids Club with supervised games on the beach or by the pool, so parents can get a breather.
For a different take on breakfast, make your way to Zee Best Bakery about 2 miles up the road. They have a fabulous selection of fresh-baked flaky French pastries. We recommend the almond chocolate croissant. Read More
Take a half-mile walk to Mullet Bay, a popular family beach with crystalline water second to none on the island.
Arrive at Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM) which is approximately 2 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 10 minutes of travel time.1 Rhine Drive, Maho Bay, Lowlands, St. Maarten
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- 2 Pools
- 4 Tennis Courts
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Center
- Water Sports
- Daytime Activities Program
- Kids' Club
- Excursions Concierge
- Private Balcony or Terrace
- Chairs + Tables
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Flat-screen TVs
- Satellite TV
- Glass-enclosed Showers
- Rain Shower Heads
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Mini Fridges
- Coffee Makers
- In-room Safes
- 5 Restaurants
- Sports Bar + Pub
- Swim-up Pool Bar
- 5 Bars + Lounges
- Outdoor Dining
- Nightly Entertainment
- Rates are for up to 2 people. Up to two children may share accommodation for an additional $45 per night
- All-Inclusive rates include:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day from your choice of five restaurants
- Unlimited Premium Beer and Spirits, fruit drinks and soft drinks served in the resort's 5 bars
- In-room mini fridge refreshed daily with soft drinks and bottled water
- Weekly beach party barbecue
- Guest Pass to Sonesta Great Bay with complimentary use of resort facilities and All-Inclusive meals and drinks
- Daytime Activities including pool toys, snorkeling equipment, tennis, pool tables and more
- Nightly theme parties and live entertainment
- Use of the fitness center
- Nightly outdoor movies for kids and adults
- Maho Bungalow Kids Club with supervised activities for ages 3-11
- All taxes and resort fees
Why We Love St. Maarten
The tiny island of St. Maarten is dotted with an abundance of white-sand beaches lapped by turquoise waves, which render it a prime destination for water sports, fishing and diving. The island embodies a mix of Caribbean hospitality and European flair reflected in eclectic nightlife (infused with West-Indian music), international cuisine and high-end shopping.
101 Welfare Road, Simpson Bay.
Where to Drink: Located on yet another picture-perfect St. Maarten beach at Simpson Bay, Karakter hits the spot best with a frozen guavaberry cocktail (a St. Maarten specialty), but also has an impressive international wine list. Order at the VW Beach bus converted to a bar. Cocktails for two $20.
Simpson Bay Road 121, Simpson Bay.
Where to Shop: St. Maarten is a duty-free zone, and for the best shopping on the island, head over to Philipsburg (just a 25 minute drive east) where you'll find great deals especially for fine jewelry, watches and gemstones.
Outdoor Excursion: You've always wanted to scuba, but never got around to taking a course? Here's your chance to experience the Caribbean under-water world via sea trekking. Using air-fed divers' helmets, walk the ocean floor and see shipwrecks, sunken cannons and have a tête-à-tête with a variety of coral and other marine life.
2.5-hour excursion $115.
Bobby's Marina, Philipsburg.
Why Go Now
December 1 - 7, 2013
Miss Caraïbes Hibiscus
The Caribbean's most popular beauty pageant plus exhibitions and various events drawing contestants from surrounding islands and South America.
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, St. Maarten.
December 21, 2013
Grand-Case Lighting Parade
Travel 10 miles northeast to see impressively lighted, colorfully decorated floats go down the boulevard.
Grand-Case Boulevard, Grand-Case, St. Maarten.
January 14 - April 8, 2014
St. Maarten Carnival
Fun entertainment, parades and numerous events mark the period leading up to the Easter Holy Week.
All around the island.