- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 20 | Next photo
Le Palais Hotel Prague
Prague, Czech RepublicEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Le Palais Hotel Prague
Luxury boutique hotel housed in a historic residential palace built in 1897.
One of the most charming examples of Belle Époque architecture in Prague, Le Palais Hotel is decorated with elegant period furniture and intricate mosaics set into polished floors. A leisurely 10-minute stroll from Wenceslas Square, the hotel sits on a hilltop in the exclusive neighborhood of Vinohrady. Guestrooms are bright and comfortable in soft red and yellow shades, and offer unexpected perks such as marble bathrooms with heated floors and complimentary mini bars. The hotel restaurant Le Papillon serves Bohemian-inspired haute cuisine enhanced by seasonal ingredients and a stunning view from its elevated perch. After a day of roaming Prague, we recommend winding down in the well-stocked English-style lobby bar, or kicking back in a posh leather chair by the Library's fireplace.
Leave the car and take the stress-free hotel shuttle service that drops off guests within a 1.5-mile radius.
Make sure to check out the on-site health club for complimentary use of the fitness room, plus sauna, steam bath, aroma showers and hot tub.
Arrive at Václav Havel Airport Prague (PRG) which is approximately 10 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 30 to 45 minutes of travel time depending on traffic.U Zvonařky 65/1, Prague, Czech Republic
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Room
- Steam Bath
- Concierge Service
- Shoe Shine Service
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Satellite TV
- DVD Players
- Marble Bathrooms
- Bathrobes + Slippers
- Hair Dryers
- Mini Bars
- Coffee+Tea Facilities
- In-room Safes
- Lobby Bar
- Outdoor Dining (seasonal)
- Rates are based on two people. 1 child under 12 years may share accommodation for an additional 50 euros per night for a rollaway (no charge for children under 3).
- Breakfast buffet each morning
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Complimentary minibar
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Access to health club and fitness studio with whirlpool, sauna and steam bath
- Complimentary WiFi
Why We Love Prague
The Central European capital city offers a wealth of century-old buildings, most notably the UNESCO-protected Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral, offset by contemporary style museums, restaurants and shops.
Smetanovo Nabrezi 18, Prague.
Where to Drink: A testament to artfully mixed cocktails, Hemingway Bar's staff in Old Town takes their craft seriously. Grab a seat at the bar, and order a Hemingway's New Fashioned made with top-shelf rum and maple syrup.
Karoliny Svetle 26, Prague 1.
Where to Shop: For genuine Czech-made gifts, visit Manufaktura near Old Town Square where you'll find an ever-changing array of native folk craft and wooden toys, seasonal items and honey gingerbread made from medieval molds.
Melantrichova 17 Staré Město.
Day Trip: Looking to get away from the city for a while? Make your way to the historic spa town of Karlovy Vary about 80 miles outside Prague in Western Bohemia. Take a dip in one of the hot springs and taste the locally made herbal liquor named Becherovka.
Why Go Now
Now through April 30, 2014
Festival of Music in Prague: Václav Hudeček and Friends
Renowned Czech violinist Václav Hudeček headlines this 10-week classical music festival, held annually.
Church of St. Simon and Jude: Dušní.
March 27 - 29, 2014
Professional stuntmen delight audiences with their death-defying antics.
Tesla Arena, 419/1 Za Elektrárnou.
April 5 - 27, 2014
Prague Easter Markets
Vendors set up shop in Old Town and Wenceslas Squares, where they sell brightly painted pastel eggs, garnet glassware, and other Czech handicrafts.
April 11-18, 2014
The Festival of European Films
More than 40 full-length feature films from around the world (don't worry, the subtitles are English) are screened throughout the city. Cinema Svetozor and Aero Cinema.