- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 12 | Next photo
Hotel Marquis Faubourg
Paris, FranceEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Hotel Marquis Faubourg
Intimate boutique hotel housed in an 18th-century town mansion in the heart of Paris.
The Hotel Marquis, named for former inhabitant Marquis de La Fayette, is an intricate part of luxuriously fashionable Faubourg Saint-Honoré district. With a nod to their historical surroundings, the 15 amply sized suites are decorated by renowned Florence-based interior designer Michele Bönan. The stylishly warm rooms strike an effortless balance between structural opulence and homey elegance. Molded walls and elaborate stucco beams complement plush contemporary furnishings and high-tech amenities such as Mac minis with infrared keyboards. Lavish en-suite bathrooms feature Italian Carrara marble, heated floors and deep soaking tubs. The hotel has a private gym and, upon request, will arrange for in-room treatments courtesy of the neighboring spa. The private lounge, Le Gilbert, serves breakfast in the morning and drinks and light meals all day and evening.
The hotel welcomes guests with complimentary Nespresso capsules and fragrant French-made teabags plus a selection of soft drinks replenished daily.
Make use of your strategic location: the Opera, Rue Rivoli and the treasures of Louvre are just a leisurely 10-minute walk away.
Arrive at Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG) which is approximately 18 miles from the hotel. Anticipate between 35 and 45 minutes of travel time depending on traffic.8 Rue d'Anjou, 8th Arrondissement, Paris, France
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa Treatments
- On-Site Gym
- Butler Service
- Laundry Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Complimentary Newspapers
- Original Artwork
- Living Areas
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Flat-screen TVs
- Mac Minis
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Movies
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- Writing Desks
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Bath Tubs
- Bathrobes + Slippers
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Espresso Machines
- Bar + Lounge
- Max occupancy is 2 in the Junior Suite, 4 in the Executive and Master Suite
- Breakfast each day
- Fruit platter
Why We Love Paris
Cobblestoned alleys holding fragrant flower stalls, romantic lamp-lined bridges across the river Seine and sophisticated restaurants, shops and museums flanked by world-famous historical architecture that has stood the test of time.
133, Avenue Victor Hugo, 16th arrondissement, Paris.
+33 1 56 90 56 00
Lunch or dinner for two €90.
Where to Drink: Across from the Palais-Royal and hiding behind a funky 1930s façade, Willi's Wine Bar is run by Englishman Mark Williamson and a favorite among Parisian oenophiles. At the long polished oak bar, pick from a heavily French-inflected wine list and don't pass up the accompanying bistro-style cuisine. Drinks for two € 15.
13, Rue de Petits Champs, 1st arrondissement, Paris.
+33 1 42 61 05 09
Where to Shop: In recent years, famed Champs-Élysées has undergone a revival from been-there to newly hip with flashy flagship stores by Levi's and Marks & Spencer, daytime clubbing at Abercrombie & Fitch and complimentary personal shopping service at Banana Republic.
Outdoor Excursion: Venture beyond the city limits and catch the high-speed TGV train from Gare L'Est to Reims; famous for its Gothic coronation cathedral and its Roman-built tunnel system now used as champagne caves by Taittinger, Pommery and Veuve Clicquot. Pre-booking for tastings recommended.
Why Go Now
Now through June 2014
Festival of the Imagination
Celebrating music and art from around the globe, the events aim to grant insight to other cultures.
Maison des Cultures du Monde: 101 Boulevard Raspail, Paris and other venues.
Weekends in May and June, 2014
About 50 galleries showcase their top artists, with red carpets spread outside each store between 2:30pm and 6:30pm.
Around Rue de Seine, Rue des Beaux-Arts, Rue Visconti, Rue Mazarine
June 21, 2014
Fête de la Musique
Uniting a mix of professionals and amateurs performing a variety of rock, jazz and classical music.
Various venues across Paris.