- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 19 | Next photo
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
South Male Atoll, MaldivesEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
Luxury eco-resort spread across a lushly forested secluded island surrounded by cerulean waters.
Just a swift 15-minute journey on the resort's speedboat delivers guests to the Taj Exotica Resort & Spa. The remote island hideaway, which has implemented a number of remarkable initiatives to ensure full sustainability, features 64 luxuriously appointed over-water villas which occupy one of the Maldives largest lagoons. Each villa comes with views of the Indian Ocean, private sundecks equipped with loungers and many with private plunge pools. Another plush amenity: Guests are assigned their personal butler upon arrival. The chefs at Taj Exotica's two restaurants (which are both uniquely situated and boast first-rate lagoon or sea vistas) whip up international cuisine drawing on the Maldives' rich culinary tapestry of Pan-Asian spices and Indian specialties. It's all about individuality here, and opting to dine al fresco at any location around the island will readily be accommodated. Jiva Grande Spa, the resort's sanctuary, centers around Indian wellness treatments; most notably Pehlwan Malish, an ancient vigorous massage utilizing aromatherapy and mustard oils.
No chance of boredom: the children's activity center will keep your kids busy with fun excursions like feeding the stingray and hermit crab racing.
Want truly private dining? Arrange for a romantic ocean pavilion dinner served in a floating platform.
Arrive at Male Ibrahim Nasir International Airport (MLE). The resort will arrange pick-up and transfer via private speedboat to South Male Atoll. Anticipate between 15 and 20 minutes of travel time.Post Box No. 2117, Malé, Emboodhu Finolhu Island, South Male Atoll, Maldives
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Access
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa on Property
- Watersports Equipment
- Watersports Center
- Fitness Center
- Personal Trainers
- Fitness Classes
- Butler Service
- Game Room
- Concierge Service
- Tours + Activities
- 24-hour Speedboat Service
- Private Sun Decks
- Butler Service
- Media Centers
- LCD TVs
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Connection
- En-suite Bathrooms
- In-room Safes
- Tea Making Facilities
- Espresso Machines
- Two Restaurants
- Bar + Lounge
- Private Dining
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing. Up to 1 additional child may share accommodation for an additional $100 per night for bed and breakfast
- Daily a la carte breakfast for two
- Bottle of wine and box of chocolates on arrival
- Sunset cruise
- 15% savings on food and beverage and spa services
Why We Love South Male Atoll
The tropical island nation uniting Arabian, Indian and Asian cultural influences is known for its ambitious efforts to eliminate its carbon footprint and consists of about 200 small islands encircled by crystalline waters perfect for snorkeling, scuba diving and sailing.
Why Go Now
November 4, 2013
Islamic New Year - Muharram
November 11, 2013
Parades and marches commemorating the second time in its history that the Maldives became a republic in 1968.
Across the islands.
Festival focusing on the importance of fishing and the fishing industry in the Maldives featuring entertainment and food vendors selling typical Maldivian delicacies.