- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- Kukuiula Club Cottages, The Parrish Collection Kauai, Poipu Beach, Kauai
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Le Montrose Suites West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, Cancun, Mexico
- La Giralda, Guanaja, Honduras
1 of 17 | Next photo
Indus Travel Luxury Collection Peru
Peru, South AmericaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Don't like to journey in packs? Indus Travel caters to individual travelers by devising flexible personalized itineraries lead by expert guides. Guests have room to explore at their own pace supported by the well-connected staff; no adhering to rigid schedules required. Be whisked away on this 10-day luxury tour to experience the cultural and historical diversity that is Peru. Starting point is the vibrant capital of Lima including the Larco Museum's vast collection of gold and silver from Ancient Peru. Upon leaving the city, travel south and take flight to see the mystical Nazca lines dating back to 300 BC. Highlights of the journey include a trip to the breathtaking ruins of Machu Picchu and the surrounding Inca sites as well as gliding along the shores of Lake Titicaca on the luxury Orient Express train. From Puno the route loops back to end in Lima.
Arrive at Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM).Tour Company: 3930 Meridian St #101, PMB - 132, Bellingham, Washington, United States
- 10-day tour priced for single or double occupancy
- 9 nights of accommodation in deluxe hotels such as the JW Marriott in Lima and Hotel Monasterio in Cusco
- Round-trip escorted airport transfers
- Buffet breakfast each morning
- Lunch at Sanctuary Lodge on one day
- Tours with local English-speaking guides as per the itinerary
- Andean Explorer and Vistadome train tickets as per the itinerary
- All transportation by private coach throughout the tour Itinerary Link
The following is not included but can be arranged by Indus Travel:
- Meals not specifically included in the itinerary
- Airfare (international or domestic)
- Beverages with meals
- Gratuities, travel insurance, or personal items
Why We Love Peru
From the ancient Inca ruins of Machu Picchu to the man-made islands at high-altitude Lake Titicaca, Peru boasts an intriguing mixture of multiple ethnic traditions coupled with astonishing biodiversity between the Amazon and the Andes.
Santa Isabel 376, Miraflores, Lima.
Where to Drink: Got a hankering for a well-mixed cocktail while exploring downtown Cusco? Stop at pink-walled The Muse Lounge where the barkeep serves the best Pisco Sour in town. Stay for live Salsa music on Friday and Saturday nights. Drinks for two $15.
Triunfo 338, 2nd floor, Cusco.
Where to Shop: When in the Sacred Valley, visit the Indian Market at the small colonial village of Pisac. Bargaining is expected with the natives selling Peruvian handicrafts, jewelry, rugs and clothing. Keep your eyes peeled for vendors demonstrating the making of authentic wall hangings and weavings.
Why Go Now
October 27 + 28, 2013
Anniversary of Caral
Universally recognized as the oldest city in America, the Sacred City of Caral commemorates its anniversary with entertainment and special guided tours through the ancient archeological site.
Caral, Barranca, Lima region.
November 1 - 5, 2013
Puno Tourist Week
Puno is called Peru's fiesta capital for a reason: the 5-day event is celebrated with several vivacious folkloric dance exhibitions, a plentitude of food vendors, parades and a huge handicraft fair.
November 21 - 30, 2013
The town of Pasco puts on a bevy of events such as an agricultural fair, a coffee and maca (Andean root vegetable) sampling, plus an archery contest and traditional dance shows.