- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
1 of 16 | Next photo
UNA Hotel Versilia
Lucca, ItalyEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At UNA Hotel Versilia
Intimate modern design beachfront hotel perfectly suited as home base to exploring Tuscany.
UNA Hotel Versilia's focal points are its immaculately groomed gardens, stylish outdoor pool and ideal location just steps from the beach. The 99 rooms are spacious and minimalist-style, uncluttered in crisp whites enlivened by pastel and taupe accents. Each room has a furnished balcony, Wi-Fi Internet access and a safe large enough for a laptop. The hotel's wellness center is outfitted with a year-round indoor pool connected to the outdoors by large sliding glass windows and featuring hydro massage jets, Turkish bath and state-of-the-art fitness equipment plus two tennis courts. Begin your evening ritual with an aperitivo at the rooftop bar, which offers a great vantage point for nightly colorful sunsets. For dinner just head downstairs to the hotel's restaurant. Great perk: The chef lets diners take their pick from the fresh catch of the day or choice cuts of meat, which are then prepared within view and accompanied by seasonal sides.
The coastal road offers a cycle lane, so check out a couple of complimentary bikes at the hotel and roll along the shore.
Got food allergies? For breakfast, the hotel provides a selection of alternatives to accommodate lactose intolerance and other food sensitivities.
Arrive at Pisa Galileo Galilei International Airport (PSA) which is approximately 25 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 35 minutes of travel time.Via Sergio Bernardini 335-337, Lido di Camaiore, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Outdoor Pool
- Wellness Center
- Fitness Room
- Fitness Trails
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Roof Garden
- Private Balconies
- Air Conditioning
- Flat-screen TVs
- High-speed Internet
- Pillow Menu
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryers
- Mini Bars
- In-room Safes
- Roof Top Bar
- 24-hour In-room Dining
- 2-person max occupancy in the Superior Room. 3-person max occupancy in the Junior Suite Standard. 4-person max occupancy in the Junior Suite Deluxe
- Buffet breakfast
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary access to spa and fitness center
- Complimentary use of tennis courts
Why We Love Lucca
Tucked away on a quiet coastal stretch between the Ligurian Sea and the majestic backdrop of the Apuan Alps, the town is famous for its fertile hills and miles of sandy beaches.
Piazza Immacolata 2, Dietro la Chiesa Del Secco, Lido Di Camaiore.
+39 584 905177
Where to Drink: The region of Tuscany looks back on an illustrious beer brewing history. Stop by De Cervesia in nearby Lucca. This small artisanal beer bar is remarkably well stocked and owner Matteo will help guide you through the large array of regional microbrewery beers.
Via Michele Rosi, 20-55100, Lucca.
+39 5834 92620
Best Day Trip: Head to Pisa by the Arno River and take a tour of the city's magnificent architecture. Besides one of Italy's most famous landmarks, the leaning bell tower, get a glimpse of the 18th century Cathedral and Baptistery located near the so-called Miracle Square.
Outdoor Excursion: Retreat from the seaside bustle to Lake Massaciuccoli National Park16 miles south of Lido. Book a 1-hour guided excursion on a flat-bottomed marsh boat to quietly float by peat islands and alders and get up close to resident cormorants, herons, grebs and ducks.
Why Go Now
November 15 - 17 & 22 - 24, 2013
National Festival of the White Truffle
The town of San Miniato located halfway between Pisa and Florence is the center of white truffle zone and hosts an annual festival that attracts truffle enthusiasts from around the world.
Main square in the city center of San Miniato.
November 30 - December 8, 2013
New Florence Biennale
International art event focusing on the contemporary and this year dedicated to artists under the age of 30.
Fortezza di Basso, Florence.
December 22 - 24, 2013
Mercato di Natale
Storied seasonal Christmas holiday market in the historic center of Certaldo near Florence.