- Kukuiula Club Cottages, The Parrish Collection Kauai, Poipu Beach, Kauai
- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, Cancun, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Le Montrose Suites West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Sofitel Hotel Moorea, Moorea, French Polynesia
- Dusit Thani Maldives, Baa Atoll, Maldives
- La Giralda, Guanaja, Honduras
1 of 20 | Next photo
Enter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At H2O Patagonia
A 175-acre ranch in breathtaking Patagonia sets the stage for tailor-made adventures and the comfort of luxe bungalows.
Surrounded by majestic scenery, a smattering of private bungalows sitting on solid foundations and fortified with sturdy canvas and wood walls to withstand inclement weather is appointed with plush beds, down comforters and hand-made furniture. A separate cabin houses rustically elegant private showers, and holds comfy bathrobes and bath amenities. Bordered by bustling Rio Futaleufu on one side, Rancho Antucamay's centerpiece is the traditional quincho, a gathering place for guests, crafted from traditional native wood trim and river rock. A wood-burning hot tub on the adjacent deck helps soothe tired muscles at the end of the day while gazing out onto the river below. Served at the communal table, meals reflect a blend of international and Chilean fare and incorporate local, seasonal produce. The sumptuous food is matched by an extensive selection of the famously full-bodied Chilean wines and the occasional Pisco Sour (a must while in Chile!). In need of a bit more pampering while you're roughing it? H2O's staff includes a professional massage therapist who'll treat you in one of the tranquil rooms situated near Futaleufu's rushing waters.
Seeking serenity? Laze away in one of the hammocks haphazardly strung up among the trees close to the river.
Consider adding optional video and photo service to prove that you really braved the churning river waters.
Arrive at Esquel Regional Airport (ESQ) which is about 2 hours from the ranch. Round-trip transfers from the airport to Rancho Antucamay is included.Rancho Antucamay, Lake District, Futaleufu River, Patagonia, Chile
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Riverfront Location
- Traditional Quincho
- Wood-burning Hot Tub
- Separate Bathrooms
- Bathroom Amenities
- Massage Services
- Tree House for Kids
- Outdoor Activities
- Down Comforters
- Store Spaces
- Daily Menus
- Full Bar
- Accommodation will be in a Riverside Bungalow One Queen or Two Twin Beds. Bedding type is on request and subject to availability - please note request at time of booking.
- Ground round-trip transportation from Esquel, Argentina
- Welcome drink
- All meals and beverages (including Chilean spirits and fine wines)
- Equipment, gear, guides and safety guides (kayak and cateraft)
- One complimentary massage in spa per person
Why We Love Patagonia
Flanked by the magnificent Andean mountains, interspersed with pristine rivers and grassy green wide-open ranges, South America's cono sur epitomizes nature's untamed beauty.
Canyoning: Take a break from rafting, and try canyoning, which is all the fun you've ever imagined in your childhood dreams packed into one day: You'll rappel down waterfalls, whoosh down water slides, explore tiny caverns and swim in enticingly calm turquoise-hued pools.
Horseback Riding: Go out adventuring with local Chilean cowboys known as huasos. Feel like you've stepped back in time during a leisurely ride through the verdant hills and untouched green valleys around the ranch atop cool-tempered horses.
Why Go Now
December through April
Patagonia's Summer Season
While winter has arrived in the Northern Hemisphere, Patagonia's flora is in full bloom offering balmy temperatures and perfect conditions for warm-weather outdoor activities.