- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 16 | Next photo
Kukuiula Club Cottages, The Parrish Collection Kauai
Poipu Beach, KauaiEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Kukuiula Club Cottages, The Parrish Collection Kauai
Luxuriously appointed plantation cottages and exclusive access to the only private club on Kauai.
The airy 3-bedroom 3.5-bathroom cottage interconnects a dining area, living room and a gourmet kitchen equipped with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and granite countertops in an open-plan design. Catch the Hawaiian breeze on the large screened-in lanai or by the flickering lights of Tiki torches while gathered around the gas lava rock fire pit in the private backyard. Using traditional island building materials, interior space is accented by carefully chosen authentic island antiques and original art. Located within walking distance of the The Club at Kukui'ula, the cottage provides access to the resort's elaborate Makai pool featuring beaches, lagoons, outdoor bars and elegant dining, a private spa as well as the Tom Weiskopf-designed 18-hole golf course.
Keep your eyes peeled for Hawaiian Monk Seals (an endangered species) that frequently sunbathe on the sands of nearby Poipu Beach.
Ready for some world-class snorkeling? Encounter great visibility and schools of colorful fish around the reef at Lawai Beach just a few blocks away.
Arrive at Lihue Airport (LIH) which is approximately 15 miles from the cottages. Anticipate about 30 minutes of travel time.Ke Alaula Street, Poipu Beach, Hawaii, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Club Access
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Private Backyard
- Gas Lava Rock Fireplace
- Covered Outdoor Lanai
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Washer + Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning
- Private Telephone
- Flat-screen TV
- Surround Sound Stereo
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Restaurant at the Club
- Outdoor Dining at the Club
- Max occupancy in a 3-Bedroom cottage is 6 people
- Private Concierge with arrival greeting
- Access to the Private Club at Kukuiula amenities including The Plantation House, restaurant, and outdoor pools
- Complimentary continental breakfast each morning
- Complimentary sunset cocktails and pupus (appetizers) each afternoon from 4:30 - 6pm
- Access to The Spa at Kukui`ula
- Access to Tom Weiskopf designed golf course
- Access to The Game Room, with billiards, jukeboxes, video games and 3-D movies, and the Great Lawn with beach volleyball, bocce ball and horseshoes
Why We Love Poipu Beach
Home to Hawaii's lush National Tropical Botanical Garden, the south shore community's numerous sand beaches are lapped by clear waves, where you might spot migrating Humpback Whales and large honu (Hawaiian green sea turtles).
5022 Lawai Road, Poipu Beach.
Where to Drink: Marvel at unbeatable ocean and mountain views from Merriman's second level terrace in Poipu. Potable made-from-scratch cocktails are concocted using fresh-squeezed tropical fruit juices and bear names like Coconut Pain Killer or OMG Mojito.
Drinks for two $22.
2829 Ala Kalanikaumaka St, Poipu Beach.
Where to Shop: No car required for your shopping spree: Head to the Shops at Kukui'ula to find typical laid-back resort and surf clothing stores like Hawaiian Salt and upscale Blue Ginger. Don't miss browsing artwork at impressive 2400-square-foot Galerie 103, and visit the weekly Gourmet Farmer's Market held here each Wednesday.
Outdoor Excursion: Explore the heart of Kauai kayaking up Wailua River, hiking through dense rain forest to discover ancient Hawaiian homesteads and splashing around under cascading waterfalls with Outfitters Kauai. Full day tour $108 per person.
Why Go Now
Hanapepe Art Night
Stroll through town and drop in on art galleries and stores open late. Local artists set up kiosks to the tunes of local performers playing Hawaiian music.
Main Street, Hanapepe off Kaumualii Highway (Route 50).
May 1 + 3, 2014
31st Annual Lei Contest
Admire fragrant Hawaiian Leis made by adults and keiki (kids).
May 2, 2014
May Day Celebration Concert
A number of well-known Hawaiian singers and musicians perform during the so-called Na Lei Hiwahiwa 'Ehiku celebration. Admission $25.
Kauai Beach Resort.
June 25 - 28, 2014
Annual Red Clay Jazz Festival
Live open air musical entertainment, food booths and workshops in a tropical setting.