- Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit, Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
- Taveuni Palms Resort, Matei, Fiji Islands
- Blakely New York Hotel, New York, New York
- Castello di Casole, Tuscany, Italy
- Oxygen Jungle Villas, Uvita, Costa Rica
- Sofitel Hotel Moorea, Moorea, French Polynesia
- SLS Hotel South Beach, Miami South Beach, Florida
- Sublime Samana, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Cannes, Cannes, France
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
1 of 23 | Next photo
Lech am Arlberg, AustriaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Kristiania Lech
Stylish luxury boutique hotel with warm personalized service in one of Austria's chicest resorts.
Departing from the traditional interior décor of alpine lodges, storied Hotel Kristiania is appointed with a symbiotic mix of antiques and contemporary art. The intimate hotel features 28 colorfully designed and individually conceptualized rooms featuring flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi Internet access and in-room safes. During the winter, designated ski butlers inform skiers about weather conditions on the pistes and valet service makes lugging gear a cinch. After a strenuous day on the slopes or hiking on one of the area's beautiful trails, unwind at the hotel's spa. The wellness area offers a sauna, whirlpool and relaxation room along with soothing massage treatments. Kristiania upscale main restaurant serves refined Austrian cuisine a la carte and boasts a wine cellar filled with more than 7000 bottles; some vintages dating back almost a century. If you're in the mood for something more casual, wind down your day in the Kaminzimmer near the radiant fireplace.
The Kristiania is a 10-minute walk from the ski lifts. Hop on the hotel shuttle to get there faster.
The hotel has a dedicated Ski Nanny service for children three years and up designed to help introduce them to skiing and the fun of being outdoors.
Arrive at Zurich Airport (ZRH), which is approximately 120 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 2.5 hours of travel time. The hotel offers limousine transfers: €360 each way to/from the airport for up to 3 people.Omesberg 331, Lech am Arlberg, Vorarlberg, Austria
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Butler Service
- Spa Services
- Sun Deck
- Ski Concierge
- Shuttle Service
- Art Collection
- Music + Movie Library
- Laundry Service
- Shoe Shine Service
- Kids Programs
- Kids Amenities
- Cooking Classes
- Individual Design
- Luxury Linens
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Satellite TV
- DVD Players
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Mini Bars
- In-Room Safes
- Turndown Service
- 2 Restaurants
- Wine Cellar
- Bar + Lounge
- Kids Menu
- 24-Hour In-room Dining
- Rates are based on two people
- Max occupancy in the Deluxe Double Room is 2 adults + 1 child (surcharge of $50 per night applies)
- Max occupancy in the Deluxe Junior Suite is 2 adults + 2 children (surcharge of $50 per child per night)
Why We Love Lech am Arlberg
Fashionable winter sports mecca, highly regarded gourmet haven and home to numerous skiing champions, the historic community of Lech am Arlberg wows visitors with breathtaking vistas and the unspoiled nature of the Austrian Alps.
Omesberg 587, Lech am Arlberg.
Where to Drink: Settle down in front of the fire at the hotel's classy Rote Bar après ski cocktail in hand. Some of the barkeep's signature drinks include Jasmine Sour (tea, Vodka and egg white) and zesty Roast Capsicum Margarita made with Grand Marnier and black salt. Drinks for two €35.
Where to Shop: Pioneer makers of ski boots since 1921, Sport Strolz is the main attraction in town for purchasing professionally crafted ski and snowboarding equipment as well as upmarket outdoor fashion from brands like Tory Burch and Moncler.
Zürs 6, Lech am Arlberg.
Outdoor Excursion: Scenic trails around Lech and neighboring communities are accessible all year long. For jaw-dropping alpine views choose a medium difficulty route around Oberlech.
Why Go Now
Now through April 11, 2014
Bringing award-winning chefs from around the region, vintners and gourmets together on themed culinary evenings.
Multiple restaurants around Arlberg.
February 27, 2014
Zarewitsch Don Cossacks Concert
The world-renowned choir is revered for its powerful voices of deep bass and clear black tenors reciting classic Russian tunes.
New Church Lech.
April 4, 2014
Festival Wine Tasting
Team up with an expert panel and cast your vote to determine which wine should be crowned the 'Lech Festival Wine 2014'.
Hotel Berghof, Lech.