- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 16 | Next photo
Spice Island Beach Resort
St. George's, GrenadaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Spice Island Beach Resort
Reside at one of the island's most luxurious and pampering boutique resorts fronting nearly half a mile of fabulous Grand Anse Beach.
Laid out along the quiet southern end of Grenada's lovely Grand Anse beach, family-run Spice Island's most prominent feature is its soft golden-sanded stretch of beach lapped by calm surf. Overlooking the turquoise ocean is a free-form pool ringed with gleaming white sun loungers. The low-rise all suite property is smartly adorned in contemporary island style. Accommodations are richly decorated with Balinese furniture and the generously spaced marble-tiled bathrooms have double-size bathtubs. Serene Janissa's Spa constitutes a peaceful oasis to recharge your batteries. Opt for a detoxifying Signature Body Wrap: the 90-minute session includes an aromatherapy treatment, customized mud wrap, and an acupressure scalp massage. Don dressier attire (no jackets and ties required though) for elaborate 5-course dinners at on-site pillared Oliver's restaurant. Dishes play on Grenada's significance in the spice trade and incorporate local mace, clove and cinnamon inspired flavors. On most evenings, dinner will be accompanied by the sounds of the island's talented calypso, reggae and steel drum bands.
The hotel supplies complimentary bikes for quick trips to the nearby shops and restaurants.
Children welcome: The Nutmeg Pod entertains kids age 3 to 12 all day and provides a nap room, electronic games and even kid-size recliner chairs.
Arrive at Point Salines International Airport (GND) which is approximately 6 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 15 minutes of travel time.Grand Anse Beach, St. George, West Indies, Grenada
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Access
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Center
- Kids' Club
- Kids' Activities
- Tennis Courts
- Bike Rentals
- Non-motorized Water Sports
- Balconies or Patios
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- LCD TVs
- Frette Linens
- En-suite Bathrooms
- Whirlpool Bath
- Bathrobes + Slippers
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- In-room Safes
- Coffee + Tea Making Facilities
- Terrace Dining
- Afternoon Dining
- Live Musical Entertainment
- In-room Dining
- Rates are based on two people. Up to 2 additional people may share the Seagrape Beach Suite for an additional charge of $250 per night
- All meals, including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Friday night Caribbean Buffet with live entertainment
- All alcohol including premium label drinks and house wines
- WiFi in every room
- Fitness center, non-motorized sports including snorkeling gear, Hobie Cats and ocean kayaks
- All taxes and service charges
Why We Love St. George's
Surrounded by pristine beaches, tropical rainforests and crystalline waters, colonial-era St. George's is a charming home base while visiting Grenada.
Progress House, St. George's.
Where to Drink: Rum punch is ubiquitous in Grenada and always topped with grated nutmeg. Kick back topside at Umbrellas Beach Bar and savor a couple of the popular island drinks while watching the sunset. Drinks for two $25EC.
Great Anse, St. George, Grenada.
Where to Shop: Touted as one of the best produce markets in the Caribbean, Market Square is a bustling place to stock up on fresh fruit for your stay and island-grown spices to take home. Browse vendors' booths for crafts and decorative items.
Foot of Young Street, north side St. George's.
Day Trip: Pick a unique way to see the isle and head out on an Adventure Jeep Tour that will whisk you away safari-style along coastal roads and through rain forests. Break for lunch at a plantation and cool off in a sulphur pond along the way. Full day tour $85 per person.
Why Go Now
April 25, 2014
St. Mark's Day Festival
An exuberant exhibition of local arts and crafts, agricultural produce plus cultural performances and a street festival.
April 25 - 27, 2014
Carriacou Maroon + String Band Music Festival
Celebration of the rich cultural traditions, and the important values of sharing, unity and community self-help.
June 29, 2014
Fisherman's Birthday Celebrations
Fishermen and their boats receive blessings from the priest followed by a day packed with fun filled activities like wooden sail boat racing, tug-of-war competitions, and plenty of food and drink.