- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 21 | Next photo
Grand Hotel Palazzo Della Fonte
Fiuggi, ItalyEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Grand Hotel Palazzo Della Fonte
One of Italy's most illustrious hotels, recently rejuvenated, looks back on a 100-year history as a must-go destination for wellness seekers.
Grand Hotel Palazzo della Fonte sits enthroned above the medieval town of Fiuggi just one hour from Rome in the bucolic Lazio region. Beautifully groomed parkland encircles the resort whose 300 bright and spacious rooms are decorated in English country house manner with sumptuous white marble bathrooms. Each room offers modern comforts like air conditioning, Wi-Fi Internet access and large flat-screen TVs. At the heart of the resort lies its magnificent spa complex complete with Turkish baths, saunas, hydro-tubs and multi-jet showers offering a comprehensive range of traditional treatments based on the natural spring's healing capacities as well as innovative medical beauty procedures. Go for an Amazon Massage, which is inspired by South American tribal traditions. To stay limber the old-fashioned way take to one of the property's scenic jogging paths, the tennis courts or the fitness center. Originality is key at both on-site eateries where chefs create a signature blend of modern Italian and regional rustic fare served on the candle-lit veranda or the decked-out grand dining room.
Tee off at the challenging 18-hole course at Fiuggi Golf and Country club just a couple of minutes walk from the hotel.
Make sure to taste locally grown porcini mushrooms: use of chemical fertilizer is prohibited in the area leaving produce pure and bursting with flavor.
Arrive at Leonardo da Vinci International Airport Fiumicino (FCO) which is approximately 63 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 75 minutes of travel time.Via dei Villini, 7, Fiuggi, Frosinone, Italy
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Private Park
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Sun Deck
- Spa on Property
- Wellness Center
- Fitness Room
- Golf Course nearby
- Cooking Classes
- Tennis Courts
- Wine Tastings
- Laundry Service
- Concierge Service
- Hair Dresser
- Car Rental
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Flat-screen TVs
- Marble Bathrooms
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryers
- Mini Bars
- In-room Safes
- Bar + Lounge
- Poolside Bar
- 24-hour in-room Dining
- Max occupancy is 2 adults + 1 child under 12
- Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Access to the fitness center and spa
Why We Love Fiuggi
Dating back to the times of Michelangelo and Boniface VIII, the medieval hilltop town owes its international prominence to its precious thermal waters, which draws throngs of visitors each year.
Via Prenestina, 135, Fiuggi.
Where to Drink: Adjacent to historic city hall in Fiuggi's quaint town square is Bar Bistro La Torre. Secure a seat on the shady outdoor patio and order a Tocco Rosso made with Prosecco, Campari and elderberry syrup. Drinks for two €18.
Piazza Trento e Trieste, Fiuggi.
Where to Shop: Stock up on hot Italian fashion labels like Baldini, Fracomina, the latest collection of handbags by Gattinoni and home accessories from La Casa Italiana at more than 150 shops comprising Valmontone Designer Shopping Outlet.
Via della Pace, Valmontone.
Outdoor Excursion: Take a one-hour drive southwest of Fiuggi stroll along the white-sandy beach of Mediterranean seaside resort Terracina. If you hike up the hill following signs to Tempio di Giove Anxur you can pay a visit to the remarkable 2500-year-old temple dedicated to the Roman king of gods Jupiter.
Why Go Now
March 27 - 30, 2014
Fans of cinematographic and literary Sci-Fi, horror and fantasy flock to the event featuring well-known genre guests.
Ambasciatori Congress Center, Fiuggi.
July 16 - 20, 2014
International Guitar Festival
Acoustic virtuosos from around the globe converge to show off their talent at concerts and workshops.
July 19 - 26, 2014
Fiuggi Family Festival
Premier international film festival and award panel dedicated to family entertainment.