- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 19 | Next photo
Tides Reach Resort
Taveuni Island, Fiji
Enter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Tides Reach Resort
Intimate five-star resort exuding typical warm Fijian hospitality all set on a stunning beach on Taveuni.
A lush carpet of forest foliage provides the backdrop for the four open-plan villas fronting the private secluded beach at Tides Reach Resort. Villas are elegantly minimalist in style done in unfrilly cream colors accented by natural wood furniture and indigenous artwork. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and iPod docking stations while bathrooms feature deep-soaking tubs and toiletries made from native coconut oil and flower extracts. Unobstructed views of the Somosomo strait and the outer islands wow guests who step out on the villas' wrap-around teak decks. Take to the surf with readily available paddleboards and kayaks or ask the friendly concierge staff to arrange an in-villa spa treatment for you. After a full day of activities, gather for dinner at the Tides' open-air dining bure. Local produce grown in the resort's organic vegetable garden is used in the Fijian influenced Western-style seasonal menu.
Don't miss the weekly traditional barbecue using an underground grill called lovo. Dinner is accompanied by a Fijian dance performance.
Arrange for a deep sea fishing excursion aboard the resort's 27-foot fishing boat and have the chef prepare your catch for lunch of dinner upon return.
Arrive at Matei Airport (TVU) which is approximately 2 mile from the hotel. Anticipate about 10 minutes of travel time.Matei, Taveuni Island, Northern Division, Fiji
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Private Beach
- Organic Vegetable Garden
- Massage Terrace
- Daily Laundry Service
- Private Bures
- Private Decks
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Flat-screen TVs
- Mini Bars
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Hair Dryers
- Private Outdoor Showers
- Restaurant + Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Max occupancy in the Beachfront Villa is 2 adults + 2 children
- Max occupancy in the Deluxe Beachfront VIlla is 2 adults + 3 children (surcharge of $300 per night applies to 5th person if over 12 years)
- Round-trip transfers between Taveuni Airport and the resort
- Welcome drinks and fruit platter
- Early check-in and late check-out (guaranteed!)
- All gourmet meals and snacks (served 24/7)
- Use of all non-motorized sports
- Cultural night and activities
Why We Love Taveuni Island
Fertile and well irrigated, the cigar-shaped Fijian island is known as the Garden Isle. It is perfectly suited for eco-travelers thanks to vibrant endemic wildlife and dense forests as well as for divers who flock to the awe-inspiring Great White Wall.
Coconut Grove Beachfront Cottages, Taveuni Island.
Where to Drink: Outdoor Tramonto Bar & Grill is simple in décor, yet enjoys a magnificent vantage point atop a cliff-edge overlooking the Somosomo Strait. Pair brilliant sunset vistas with an ice-cold Fiji Gold Premium beer. Drinks for two F$15.
Matei, South of Airstrip, Taveuni Island.
+679 888 2224
Outdoor Excursion: Experience the famed Lavena Coastal walk by boat and spot indigenous animals like the unique Fiji fruit bat and the Taveuni silktail bird. The half-day excursion with Lavena Coastal Tours leads around the beautiful shoreline and includes picnic lunch by a waterfall.
Tour F$50 per person.
Why Go Now
May 1 - 4, 2014
Fiji International Jazz + Blues Festival
Internationally renowned genre royalty from Australia, New Zealand and the United States descends on Fiji for a lively music event.
Venues around Suva City, Fiji.
June 1 - 8, 2014
58th Annual South Pacific Bowling Carnival
Outdoor lawn bowling event for men and women competing in pairs or groups of four for the grand prize of F$100,000.
Suva Bowling Club, Fiji.
July 19 - 26, 2014
A weeklong charitable event with local food offerings, entertainment plus fun and games.
Koroivulo Park and the Prince Charles Park, Nadi, Fiji.