- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 16 | Next photo
Fontainebleau Miami Beach by Luxury Suites International
Miami Beach, FloridaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Fontainebleau Miami Beach by Luxury Suites International
The recently reborn iconic Mid-Beach hotel shines with extravagant style in an enviable beachfront location.
Glam art deco reflected in sleek floodlit marble columns and opulent chandeliers of the enormous landmarked lobby set the tone at this Morris Lapidus-designed Miami institution. More than 1500 plush rooms are spread over four towers. All are furnished in light ivory and cream with well-placed bursts of color and equipped with 21st century creature comforts like iMacs (to connect you to hotel services), flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi Internet access and marble bathrooms. The deluxe palm-tree studded pool scape dotted with decked out cabana islands fronts a pristine stretch of downy sand. The hotel packs a gourmet punch with 12 renowned on-site restaurants and lounges pleasing meat lovers and vegetarians alike. Foodies flock to rustic Scarpetta, helmed by James Beard award winner Scott Conant and glitzy Michelin-starred Gotham Steak. By sundown, exclusive resident LIV nightclub is one of Miami's hottest spots for the see-and-be seen it-crowd. Partied too hard? Regain your strength at the 40,000-square foot Lapis Spa, which offers a cornucopia of revitalizing treatments and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Rent one of the premium poolside cabanas for up to six people. It has a 32-inch flat-screen and a dedicated butler at your beck and call.
Despite the cool adult vibe, the hotel is kid-friendly. For children's activities tailored to youngsters from age four to 12 including scavenger hunts, arts, crafts and sports turn to FB Kids.
Arrive at Miami-Dade International Airport (MIA) which is approximately 12 miles from the hotel. Anticipate between 15 and 25 minutes of travel time depending on traffic.4441 Collins Avenue, Miami, Florida, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Access
- Outdoor Pools
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Center
- Beauty Salon
- Kids' Club
- Concierge Service
- Air Conditioning
- Flat-screen TVs
- In-room iMacs
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- iPod Docking Stations
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Mini Bars
- Bars + Lounges
- In-Room Dining
- Rates are based on 1-2 people sharing. Up to 2 additional guests may share accommodations for $40 per person, per night.
Why We Love Miami Beach
One of the country's swankiest places to strut your stuff pairs hopping nightlife, high style shopping and pristine sunny beaches.
1600 Lenox Ave., South Beach, Miami.
Where to Drink: Drinks at timelessly chic Regent Cocktail Club house inside the Gale South Beach are a ritzy affair. Smartly dressed barkeeps mix libations (chilled with custom-made ice cubes) to subdued jazz tunes per a menu changing daily. Drinks for two $20.
Gale South Beach, 1690 Collins Ave., South Beach.
Where to Shop: Shop for cool threads and accessories along South Beach's trendiest shopping boardwalk on Collins Avenue between 5th and 10h streets. Prepare for tempting collections at stores like A/X Armani Exchange, Club Monaco, Diesel and Urban Outfitters to give your credit cards a workout.
Collins Ave. between 5th and 10th Sts., South Beach.
Outdoor Excursion: Sailboards Miami promises to teach you how to windsurf within two hours. Learn how to snap a perfect jibe and shave the face off a wave in the waters off beautiful Key Biscayne. 2-hour class plus equipment rental $79 per adult.
Mile 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne.
Why Go Now
International Hispanic Theatre Festival
Latin America's top theater performers come to this annual exhibition, which pays homage to Ecuador's drama traditions in 2014.
July 18-22, 2014
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Top-tier names of swimwear and designer couture converge in Miami.
Wynwood Fashion District, Miami.
August 1 - September 30, 2014
Miami Restaurant Month
The mouth-watering restaurant promotion shows off the very best of Miami cuisine.
Various venues across town.