- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 23 | Next photo
Saint James, BarbadosEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Colony Club
A lushly landscaped 4-star beach resort offering understated luxury along the Platinum Coast.
Four lagoon-style outdoor pools curl across the verdant palm-tree studded grounds of Colony Club. Scarlet loungers line the sun decks facing a beautifully kept white sandy beach. The fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports and in-pool scuba lessons cater to active types. The 96 bright air-conditioned guest rooms are appointed modern Caribbean style with private balconies and ceiling fans. Indispensible creature comforts available include complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and in-room safes. Unwind in the jetted tub that is standard in each spacious marble bathroom or during a hot sugar body scrub at the resident spa. Hungry? On-site open-air Laguna Restaurant adds a distinct Caribbean touch to seafood-centric cuisine. We recommend palate pleasers like spicy Cajun tuna sushi and fresh-caught fish with tomato salsa. Savor sundown (or preview dinner) with a typical handcrafted Bajan Rum Punch (made with spiced rum, triple sec, lime and pineapple juices) at poolside Sunset Bar.
Ask the concierge team about a complimentary organic vegetable garden tour, cooking demos or a fishing excursion with the chef.
Hop on the free water taxi to take advantage of golfing or tennis lessons at the resort's sister properties located along the west coast.
Arrive at Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI), which is approximately 17 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 35 minutes of travel time.Porters, Highway 1, Folkestone, Barbados, West Indies
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- 4 Outdoor Pools
- Beach Access
- Spa on Property
- Beauty Salon
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Classes
- Kids' Programs
- Aqua School
- Activities + Tours
- Babysitting Service
- Balconies or Patios
- Air Conditioning
- Flat-screen TVs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- iPod Docking Stations
- Marble Bathrooms
- Bath Tubs + Showers
- Mini Bars
- Tea + Coffee Makers
- In-room Safes
- Hair Dryers
- 2 Restaurants
- Poolside Bar
- Swim-up Bar
- Cocktail Lounge
- In-room Dining
- Max occupancy in the Luxury Poolside Room is 2
- Max occupancy in the Pool/Garden View Junior Suite is 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children. Extra adult surcharge is $79 per night. Children are complimentary from June 1-September 30; surcharge of $65 per child, per night applies after October 1.
Why We Love Saint James
Miles of powdery beaches and pristine cerulean waters make this exclusive Caribbean parish known as the island's platinum coast a haven for sun-seekers and water sports enthusiasts.
Holetown, St. James, On the West Coast.
Where to Drink: Belly up to utterly unpretentious John Moore Bar frequented by locals and visitors alike. Albeit slightly weather-beaten it enjoys refreshing sea breezes that go well with the potent rum punch and native chilled Banks beer served here. Drinks for two $10.
On the waterfront, Weston, St. James.
Where to Shop: Check out Limegrove Lifestyle Centre, the island's newest and nattiest shopping destination. Grouped around three massive colonial-style courtyards, posh brands like Gucci, Armani Exchange and Boss share the 85,000-square-foot space with exclusive boutiques, cafes, an art gallery and movie theaters.
Highway 1, Holetown.
Outdoor Excursion: Take the 4-hour eco-adventure tour at Harrisons Cave combining a guided rainforest nature hike with some serious underground exploration of the cavern's bubbling streams, tumbling cascades, icicle-like stalactites and stalagmites. Tours $101 per adult.
Welchman Hall, St. Thomas.
Why Go Now
May 17 - 24, 2014
Now in its 22nd year, the energetic annual festival is the premier international Christian music and arts festival in the Caribbean.
Various parishes across the island.
May 17 - August 4, 2014
Crop Over is Barbados' premiere summer festival and attracts visitors from across the globe.
Multiple locations throughout the island.
August 21 - 24, 2014
The 100 Voice Project
The 5th installment features 100 international singers and musicians who have never met, putting on two charity concerts and proving that music truly is the universal language.
St. Thomas Parish Church.