- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Currently no upcoming sales
1 of 12 | Next photo
The Alexandra Resort
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, BWIEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At The Alexandra Resort
Oceanfront resort offering understated luxury and overlooking a primo stretch of renowned Grace Bay Beach.
Nestled opposite the namesake Princess Alexandra National Park and reef, The Alexandra beckons with a 600-foot long pristine beach, studded with yellow umbrellas and lounge chairs, and calm azure waters. Housed in low-slung buildings surrounding the lagoon-style pool, all of the spacious suites are brightly appointed in gleaming whites with lively splashes of color and elegant island-type rattan and teak furnishings in the sitting areas. Units have fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Best of all private sizable terraces or patios deliver views of the sea. After dropping the little ones off at well-outfitted Pelican Kids' Club, counter a possible jetlag with a rejuvenating treatment (we recommend the a sea algae wrap) at the serene resident Spa Sanay. Everyone can meet back up on the breezy oceanfront dining deck of Mango Reef restaurant, which serves delightful just-caught seafood victuals.
Hop on the complimentary dining shuttle to sample the restaurant fare at Blue Haven; The Alexandra's sister property.
Need a set of wheels? Resort guests can take advantage of complimentary bike rentals to go exploring around the island.
Arrive at Providenciales International Airport (PLS), which is approximately 6 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 15 minutes of travel time.Princess Drive, Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, BWI
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Access
- Outdoor Pool
- Sun Deck
- Spa on Property
- Kids' Club
- Fitness Room
- Tennis Courts
- Bike Rentals
- Concierge Service
- Balconies or Patios
- Air Conditioning
- Flat-screen TVs
- High-speed Internet
- Kitchenettes or
- Fully-equipped Kitchens
- Sitting Areas
- Pool Bar
- Beach Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- In-room Dining
- Rates are for single or double occupancy. Max occupancy is 2 in the Studio Luxury Island View, or 4 in the 1 Bedroom Island View ($50 per night surcharge for extra persons over 13 years
Why We Love Providenciales
One of the best-known destinations among the laid-back Turks and Caicos Islands holds untouched white sandy beaches for sun dwellers and turquoise waters teeming with colorful fish and coral on swim-to reefs for avid snorkelers and divers.
Grace Bay Rd, Grace Bay.
Where to Drink: Handily located within easy walking distance of the resort is Smokey's on the Bay. The low-key hotspot hosts a highly popular Happy Hour (we recommend Turk's Head beer or the ubiquitous potent rum punch) on Friday nights that includes a fish fry and live music. Drinks for two $10.
Grace Bay, Providenciales.
Where to Shop: Take a quick stroll to nearby Salt Mills Plaza, which is filled with art galleries, quaint little boutiques selling jewelry, homemade crafts and handmade Caribbean threads as well as a handful of small eateries focusing on tropical cooking.
Grace Bay Road, Providenciales.
Outdoor Excursion: Splurge on a full-day excursion with Caicos Dream Tours. Your guide will troll along gorgeous Leeward Reef, Fort George Cay and Pine Cay for magnificent snorkeling and conch diving. Refuel with an opulent BBQ lunch and a selection of beverages that are included in the rate. $179 per adult.
At the Alexandra Resort, Grace Bay.
Why Go Now
June 21, 2014
Battle of the Bands
Local vendors, bars and restaurants set up booths framing the daylong music competition.
Graceway House, Providenciales.
July 5, 2014
Race for the Conch
Three thrilling open-water and SUP races for a good cause hosted right in Grace Bay.
July 3 -7, 2014
The Caicos Classic Annual Release Tournament
Local sportfishing event bringing the community together over visiting and local anglers testing their fishing prowess.
Blue Haven Marina.