- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 12 | Next photo
ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, FloridaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
Sophisticated beachfront escape just 15 minutes north of bustling South Beach.
Removed from the SoBe flash along a pristine 750-foot stretch of sand, ONE Bal Harbor exemplifies contemporary lavish design with its impressive high-ceilinged lobby and stellar line-up of amenities. One of the most notable features of the 124 rooms are private terraces with Atlantic Ocean views. Accommodations are furnished with decadent mahogany floors and equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, 42-inch plasma TVs, kitchenettes and over-the-top marble bathrooms with 10-foot floor-to-ceiling windows, freestanding tubs and high-end designer toiletries. Split your time between the sun-drenched lagoon-style outdoor pool and the hotel's extravagant 10,000-square foot spa and fitness center. Emerge rejuvenated after a posh Collagen Caviar Infusion Facial or revel in the serenity of one of the waterfront treatment rooms during a Cabana Massage. Make sure arrange for reservations at Mister Collins restaurant for drinks and dinner. The on-site eatery's lofty plein air dining patio is popular among locals and serves expertly prepared fresh-culled American fare like seared diver sea scallops and crispy whole snapper.
Want to spend the day shopping? Getting there is simple: Just hop on the hotel's complimentary shuttle that drops you off at Bal Harbour Shops.
Take the time to wander the hotel's hallways and ogle some of its $4 million modern art collection on display.
Arrive at Miami-Dade International Airport (MIA), which is approximately 20 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 35 minutes of travel time.10295 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour, Florida, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Semi-Private Beach
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Sun Deck
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Child Care Services
- Private Terraces
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 42-inch Flat-screen TVs
- CD + DVD Players
- Fully-equipped Kitchens
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Separate Showers
- Freestanding Tubs
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Poolside Bar
- Rates are for single or double occupancy. Children under 18 stay free with existing bedding
- Hotel taxes
Why We Love Bal Harbour
One of sunny South Florida's most upscale neighborhoods is studded with high fashion boutiques, upscale-casual restaurants and bars with the buzzing nightlife of trendy South Beach just minutes away.
9551Harding Avenue, Surfside. +1 305-861-1060
Where to Drink: Amble over to the bar at the nearby St. Regis Hotel. Fashion-forward, it features live contemporary music seven nights a week along with an impressive line up of fine champagnes, rare vintage wines and, needless to say, a killer Mojito that is oh-so-Miami. Drinks for two $20.
9703 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour.
Where to Shop: Bal Harbour is well known for its luxury retail, so take to the covered walkways and tropical gardens at Bal Harbour Shops. Covering an area of 500,000 square feet, the outdoor mall is anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus with prominent neighbors including boutiques by Valentino, Chloe and Dior.
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour.
Outdoor Excursion: Not your ordinary sightseeing experience: Board an Ocean Force Adventures high performance Zodiac RIB vessel and get a glimpse of secluded beaches, popular landmarks and historical sights around Biscayne Bay. Visit the aquatic reserve and marine park for one-on-one encounters with dolphin, huge Tarpon fish and endangered Florida manatees. $150 per person.
300 Alton Rd, Pier E, Miami Beach Marina.
Why Go Now
August 1 - September 30, 2014
Miami Restaurant Month
The mouth-watering restaurant promotion shows off the very best of Miami cuisine.
Various venues across town.
September 12 - 13, 2014
DocMiami International Film Festival
The festival goes on the road this year: Check out three days of cutting edge documentaries 1 hour north in Boca Raton.
December 4 - 7, 2014
Many South Beach hotel lobbies double as art galleries during this annual event, which showcases the works of more than 2,000 artists.
Miami Beach Convention Center: 1901 Convention Center Dr.