- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 12 | Next photo
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa
Cabo San Lucas, MexicoEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa
Perched on a craggy cliff, this seaside all-suite resort is just outside of Cabo San Lucas and grants easy access to the Sea of Cortez.
Just beyond buzzy Cabo San Lucas, Hacienda Encantada constitutes a peaceful getaway overlooking the Sea of Cortez. The 150 brightly colored suites are spacious with cool tile flooring, carved four-poster beds and balconies unveiling a view of the lush gardens or stunning sea. They are each equipped with full kitchens, complimentary Wi-Fi and luxurious bathrooms sectioned off by plantation shutters. Find a quiet respite at the onsite Soleil spa with a signature authentic Mexican body wrap utilizing agave nectar and prickly pear or frolic around the two free-form infinity pools that snake across the grounds. Settle on one of the half-submerged pool loungers or just bob over to the swim-up bar for an ice cold Dos Equis. The hotel offers four dining options ranging from La Pergola, a casual poolside eatery to La Trajinera, the romantic waterfront restaurant where you can dine on tuna ceviche underneath ornate chandeliers.
Ready for after-dark entertainment? The resort features nightly live entertainment and food hailing from various parts of the globe each night.
Sweat it out at the resort's traditional Temazcal ritual, an indigenous heated space similar to a Hammam.
Arrive at Los Cabos Airport (SJD) which is approximately 28 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 40 minutes of travel time.Carretera Transpeninsular km.7.3, Corredor Turístico, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Two Outdoor Pools
- Water Playground
- Outdoor Jacuzzis
- Holistic Spa
- Fitness Center
- Meditation Area
- Kids Activities
- Golfing nearby
- Business Center
- Private Balconies
- Full Kitchens
- Sitting + Dining Areas
- Flat-screen TVs
- Full Bathrooms
- Whirlpool Tubs
- Hair Dryers
- In-Room Safes
- Coffee Machines
- Three Restaurants
- Bar + Lounge
- Outdoor Dining
- Swim-up Sports Bar
- Weekly Fiesta Event
- In-room Dining
- Rates are based on 2 people. Two children under 12 years may share accommodation free of charge, over 12 a surcharge of $45 per night, per child applies
- Breakfast each morning
- Hotel taxes are included in the nightly rate
Why We Love Cabo San Lucas
At the southernmost tip of the Baja California Peninsula, Cabo San Lucas is a quick flight from many US cities and lures visitors with its beach-escape appeal, plenty of water-centric activities, shopping and nightlife options.
Where to Drink: Owned by legendary former Van Halen lead singer Sammy Hagar, Cabo Wabo Cantina is still one of the most happening places in town for a drink. Sammy performs here on his birthday (October 13) each year- so mark your calendars. Drinks for two $30.
Vincente Guerrero, Cabo San Lucas.
624 143 1188
Best Day Trip: Arrange for a car at the hotel and take a 45-minute drive to the charming seaside village and artist colony of Todos Santos. Stroll down cobblestone streets and browse small galleries and boutiques housed in original colonial buildings. Make time to pay a visit to the original Hotel California. Rentals from about $34 per day.
Outdoor Excursion: Don't miss out on truly experiencing one of the world's top scuba diving destinations: Manta Scuba Diving offers beginner's courses and dive supplies to explore the Sea of Cortez. Boats can be chartered every day. Four-hour sessions from $130.
Blvd. Marina #7D, Cabo San Lucas.
Why Go Now
September 14, 2013
Early in the day, the charros (Mexican cowboys) parade through town wearing traditional outfits. Festivities continue with various charro rings, bullfights, calf roping, traditional Mexican food and dancing.
Cabo San Lucas.
October 12, 2014
Todos Santos Festival
The date of the festival of Nuestra Señora del Pilar, the town's patron saint, is celebrated as founding day with a big fair and live music.
November 1-2, 2014
Día de los Muertos
The Day of the Dead is celebrated with elaborate flower displays, masks, candles, and photos, all showcased in the town square.
Downtown Cabo San Lucas.