- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Currently no upcoming sales
1 of 25 | Next photo
Tower Club at lebua
Bangkok, ThailandEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Tower Club at lebua
Situated in Bangkok's Bang Rak business district, the all-suite Tower Club at lebua is a quiet retreat more than 50 floors above the city's busy streets.
Travelers head to the Tower Club at lebua for one reason—to leave Bangkok's frenetic bustle behind. Occupying the State Tower's 51st through 59th floors, the hotel is an up-in-the-sky retreat: 221 suites have balconies with views of either the city skyline or the Chao Phraya River, and amenities include Egyptian cotton bed linens, Acca Kappa bath products, and access to the 52nd-floor Tower Club Lounge. But it's the collection of restaurants and bars within the Dome, located on the top few floors of the tower, that sets the hotel apart. The 63rd-floor Sirocco, one of the world's highest outdoor restaurants, serves tiger prawns with ratatouille Provençal in a setting that includes sweeping city views and live jazz. And the adjoining Sky Bar, also open-air, is busy well into the night.
Satisfy your late-night cravings at the bar at the hotel's Ocean 52. Don't miss a steamed dim sum basket with a trio of dumplings: yellow chive, river prawn, and mushroom, crab, and scallops.
Opt for a champagne cocktail at the 63rd floor Sky Bar. They're mixed with either ginger and cucumber, Cognac and Bénédictine, or elderflower with arugula leaves.
Arrive at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) which is approximately 18 miles from the hotel. Anticipate between 30 and 45 minutes of travel time.State Tower, 1055 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, Ratchaburi, Thailand
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Lounge Access
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Spa Services
- Steam Room
- Business Center
- Conference Rooms
- LCD TV
- Complimentary Movies
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access
- Mini Bars + Soft Drinks
- BVLGARI Amenities
- Access to Tower Club
- Complimentary High Tea
- Free Snacks in Lounge
- Complimentary Beverages in Lounge
- 4 Restaurants
- Bars + Lounges
- Afternoon Tea
- In-Room Dining
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy
- Complimentary upgrade to Riverview Suite
- Two drink vouchers at Sky Bar
- Guaranteed late check out (4pm)
- Access to the Tower Club Lounge on the 52nd Floor, offering:
- Daily continental buffet breakfast in the Tower Club Executive Lounge from 6-11am OR Full buffet breakfast in Cafe Mozu Restaurant
- Light lunch from 12-3pm and Afternoon high tea from 3-6pm
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
Why We Love Bangkok
Sprawling, frenetic, and sultry, this Asian metropolis of 10 million seems like a city on overdrive. But memories of Old Siam still exist, from the saffron-robed Buddhist monks who collect alms to the floating markets that sell locally grown tropical fruit.
Thanon Na Phra Lan, Grand Palace grounds.
Where to Eat: Though there are two Baan Khanitha restaurant locations (the newer one is on Sathron Road), the original on Soi Sukhumvit is where you'll find local foodies. Start with tom yam khung lai sua, a spicy soup full of tiger prawns, lemongrass, galangal, and mushrooms.
36/1 Soi Sukhumvit 23.
66-2-258-4281 Read More
Dinner for two from $50.
Best Day Trip: Shiraz, Tempranillo, and Chenin Blanc are mainstays at the 700-acre Khao Yai Winery, located on the edge of Khaoyai National Park and less than two hours northeast of Bangkok. Explore the vineyard on a guided 45-minute tram tour and wine tasting.
102 Moo 5, Phaya Yen, Pak Chong, Nakorn Ratchasima.
Two-hour tour from $48 per person.
Why Go Now
June 15 - August 15, 2014
Amazing Thailand Grand Sale
Get more bang for your baht: department stores, tour operators and restaurants offer their hugely discounted wares and services during specials like midnight and mid-year sales campaigns.
Malls in Bangkok and across Thailand.
September 8, 2014
Share in the festivities around the Chinese harvesting season celebrated with huge lantern displays, fireworks and, of course, moon cakes.
September 13 - October 26, 2014
International Festival of Music & Dance
Bangkok's biggest annual arts festival stages top or second tier opera, dance, ballet, jazz and classical music.
Thailand Cultural Center, Thanon Thiam Ruam-mit, Bangkok.